Image Map

10.31.2012

A Cozy Go-To


What girl doesn't love a cotton dress she can throw on and wear virtually anywhere? It's kind of a necessity in my closet. When it's nice and chilly outside it's always a plus when you can feel cozy AND comfortable at the same time.

I saw this bad boy while browsing around Forever 21 looking for some costume jewelry last week. Immediately I saw like, 50 different ways I could style it and grabbed it on a whim.

Here's why (in case you're wondering):

A) I love a long-sleeved dress.
B) I love a cotton dress.
C) I love anything that costs less than $20.
D) I love wearing & pairing neutral colors.
E) I love anything with an elastic empire waist. It's universally flattering & always slimming.

Need I say more?

A dress like this works perfectly with black, burgundy, navy or brown tights (or without tights if it's not too cold), slouchy boots and a chunky scarf for a casual Saturday. For the office, you can pair it with tights, a heel and a statement necklace for a dressier option.

I see myself living in this thing a LOT over the next few months!






Dress: Forever 21 (recent); Scarf: F21; Boots: Steve Madden; Socks: Steve Madden; Belt: Target; Bag: TJMaxx; Leather Bracelet: Target; Sunglasses: Ray-ban; Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment