Image Map

10.15.2012

A Little Burgundy

In case you didn't know, burgundy is the color of the season, y'all.
Up until this year, the only thing I owned in any sort of hue of maroon came in the form of my old high school volleyball t-shirts and my husband's college garb from Texas A&M. Now he coaches at a high school that also wears maroon and white, so, in honor of my wifely duties, I've been digging trying to find pieces to wear to his Friday night games that aren't a form of athletic gear or an old tee.

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited this color is in this season because it's giving me some great options for those Friday night football games!

Also, I went to TJMaxx recently in search of a new lamp and instead found these fab denim shorts on clearance for $5. I mean if that's not a win then I don't know what is. That is all.

Happy Monday!






T-Shirt: Target; Shorts: TJMaxx; Scarf: F21 (similar here); Fedora: F21 (similar here); Booties: Dolce Vita; Bag: Michael Kors; Necklace: Chloe + Isabel; Watch: Michael Kors; Bracelets: Chloe + Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment