Image Map

10.07.2012

All Black Everything

I'm a sucker for an all-black ensemble.
It's simple, sophisticated and always chic. 
It's kind of my go-to, especially for the fall/winter months.

There's a few black staple items I consider a must in any girl's closet. I kind of combined them all in one look because they're all my favorites and an easy outfit for me to throw on and go. Black is such a versatile hue that it's always good to have your basic black pieces lying around to mix and match. Luckily, staple items are made to be those pieces that you can wear with anything, so while I'm wearing them all at once, each piece can be styled a thousand different ways with anything else in my closet!

Here are my favorite black staple items:

1) A great fitting leather bomber jacket.
2) An over-sized chunky knit sweater.
3) Leggings.
4) Tall boots.
5) A leather tote.


If you want to wear all black but still prefer a hint of color in your look, try a colored bag or pair of earrings. If you're feeling adventurous, put a pop of bold color on your lips. 
I rocked a hot pink lipstick when I wore this on a movie date with my hubs.







Jacket: Express (old, similar here); Sweater: F21; Tights: Under Armour; Boots: Jones New York via DSW; Bag: Gianni Bini; Earrings: Chloe + Isabel; Glasses: Old Navy; Lips: NARS "Schiap"

No comments:

Post a Comment