Image Map

10.29.2012

Loud


I was so overly obsessed with the fact that neons were hot and heavy over the summer that I can't bare to see them stowed away with my warm weather wardrobe over the next few months. This highlighter yellow top is one of my most comfortable and favorite of my bright pieces, so you bet your bottom dollar this gem isn't gathering dust in my closet anytime soon.

Since these leopard skinnies are basic in color, it only makes since that I throw something bright with them, obviously. And if you're wearing loud pants like these, the only reasonable thing to do is throw something even louder on top to make one big bold statement.

Just kidding. I didn't do that on purpose.
I just wanted to wear some color with my grey and black pants, not to mention I love a good grey + yellow combo.
As you can see, it turned into quite the discrete and quiet outfit for strolling around town.

I threw a denim top underneath and a cozy fleece vest on top for some layering since it was rather chilly around here this wknd.

Guys. Don't be afraid to keep the color around for the fall months. Just because things are becoming dreary and dull in most places around the country, it doesn't mean you have to dress like it.

Also: vests are an understated wardrobe item that people tend to over look. I'm pretty fond of them. Embrace them. Love them. Wear them. Just saying.

 




Denim top: H&M; Sweater: Old Navy; Vest: Old Navy; Pants: Target: Bag: Gianni Bini; Shoes: Converse; Sunglasses: Ray-ban; Watch: Fossil; Necklace: Chloe + Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment