Image Map

10.22.2012

Mixed Media


This trench has been on my radar for a couple of months now. I saw it on a few sites online and in store at Nordstrom and fell totally in love. A neutral trench is definitely a staple item to have around for the fall, but I love the leather accents that spruce up this otherwise traditional coat.
When my birthday rolled around last week, I mentioned this coat to my mom on a whim and was SO excited when I opened up my gift and saw that it was folded up inside the box! Thanks, Ma, you're the best.

You guys...I'm OBSESSED. It's thin, soft, comfortable, stinkin' cute, goes with anything...
I meannnn....

I can't wait until it's cold cool everyday here in Austin and I can wear this bad boy to my little heart's desire. It can be dressed up and buttoned up over a chic dress and some pumps or dressed down with some boyfriend jeans and a tank. Either way, it's seriously amazing.  

Seriously amazing. Seriously.

On another note, although I was unable to attend, I was so honored to have been invited to the ASOS x RewardStyle Top 25 party here in Austin this weekend. It was an event to bring together top Houston & Austin fashion bloggers for a fun little night of mingling and networking. Hate that I missed it, but I'm so looking forward to the next time the team is down here in ATX! 








Trench: BCBGeneration (also available here); Tank: Forever 21; Jeans: Gap; Shoes: Vince Camuto; Bag: Thrifted; Sunglasses: Ray-ban; Necklaces: Chloe + Isabel (here & here); Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment