Image Map

8.10.2012

Parallel Universe: Printed Flat

I have a couple of styling gigs coming up soon, so I've been on the hunt for a cute, comfortable flat shoe that I can transition into fall, but also not break the bank. I usually don't find closed-toe flats to be totally comfortable on my feet, so I struggle when it comes to finding a pair that I can't live without. Since fall is all about great prints and mixing and matching, funky flats really are the way to go right now. After searching several of my favorite hot spots both in store and online, I came across two adorable pairs that I loved. The great news, you ask? I also found two adorable, almost identical pairs at a much, much lower cost than the designer piece. It's always fun to find a great shoe at a great price, especially when it looks just like the more expensive one you were drooling over just the day before! Here are my two adorable, low-cost finds. Enjoy! I know your bank account will :)






Shop these shoes: Old Navy  /  Steve Madden






Shop these shoes: Candie's (now sold out, but there's a great pair here) /  Sam Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment