Image Map

8.29.2012

Fall Finds & Trends Preview





Totally stoked about my little sussies I've picked up over the last month or two. 

I love Fall (yes, I've said that at least a million times), and I adore the wardrobe that comes along with it.

Layers, scarves, tights, socks, boots, hats...the list goes on and on. 

I've had my eye on the trends for this season, and I must say, I'm pretty excited guys. Preeetty excited.

Here's a glimpse of the few items I've already added to my wardrobe for the season...these pieces are just skimming the surface of trends that will be rocking all of our socks off for the rest of the year.

Denim jackets, hats, ankle booties, leopard loafers, leather skinnies, enormous statement necklaces...

It's true, your eyes are not deceiving you. These fabulous items are sooo on the radar for the cooler months to come. Plus more.

Hope you're as excited as me. I can't wait to play around with my new pieces and style them in all sorts of ways! Outfit posts to come, obviously.

Stay tuned! A full list of your fall must-haves is on its way! It's my favorite time of the year and I can't wait to see all of you rocking these fabulous trends!


Jacket: Zara; Booties: Steve Madden; Hat: F21; Necklace: Sample Sale; Pants: Zara; Loafers: F21

1 comment:

  1. You just try best quality suits for yourself, so when I find this new style Black chain strap bag with your, you can try that from this style!

    ReplyDelete