Image Map

3.19.2012

Monday's Must Haves: Python Print

I've said before how much I love animal prints. I love any print, really, but I'm especially fond of the ones we can find in nature. The latest of my obsession? Python print. Don't get all animal rights crazy and call PETA on me, I'm not saying I'm a fan of the skin or the leather or want to go start hunting pythons, I simply just love the wild colors and patterns on their bodies. Now, a fun fact you should know about me: I hate snakes. I know, I know, mom always told me hate was an ugly word, but it's entirely too appropriate when describing my relationship with the slithery satanic creatures. Always weirds me out when people keep them as pets. So, I hate to admit that there's something I actually appreciate from the things, but their prints are just to. die. for. Everyone seems to think so this season and their pattern and prints are in high demand amongst designers everywhere. You can find fun python prints in all different colors anywhere you look. My favorite python-printed item currently in my wardrobe is this fabulous pair of Steve Madden wedges that I'm seriously obssessed with. Maybe they are 4 1/2 inch heels and make me like 6 feet tall and maybe I wobble a little when I walk in them..so what? They're way too cute and fun to care about those minor details. If I break an ankle at least I'll look cute doing it.


Aren't they fabulous? I know. Thanks Steve Madden. And TJ Maxx.

You really can't go wrong with python prints and as I mentioned, you can find them everywhere! Here are a few of my favorite python printed pieces.


This pair of flats from Nine West is adorable! So cute with a pair of skinny jeans and a tailored top for work! The same print also comes in another color AND a pump here. Loving it.



This subtle python print top from Zara is a great route to take if you're new or skeptical of the wild print. It's full of neutral colors and the print is faded out so it's a fun and unexpected twist to your usual button down. Zara has some great python-printed finds this season!



You knew I couldn't get through a must-have session without including Michael Kors somewhere. If designers can have groupies, I'm completely guilty. This tote from MK is a great pop to an outfit! It's definitely a statement piece that will spice up any look you're working.



LOVE these shorts from BCBG Maxazria! The color is amazing and the cut is so chic and trendy. These shorts would be perfect paired with a simple tank, some gold jewels and some sky-high wedges for a night out on the town with girlfriends. Girls, if you're looking for a one-stop shop for all things python print, visit your local BCBG Maxazria store.




I'm a sucker for a good statement necklace and this one is perfection! I'd expect nothing less from BCBG.


Don't be afraid to wear python prints! It's a bold, fun, playful print that can be worn dressed up or down. It's definitely a must-have detailed item to have in your closet this spring! You'll look snazzy and oh-so-trendy and the print is so fun to wear at all ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment