Image Map

11.10.2015

#goto



I am LOVING the fact that ponchos have made their oversized way back into our little lives this season. They give any gal an excuse to wear a glorified blanket out on the town!

This black window pane print one is from Old Navy, and it's a favorite of mine for so many reasons. It's comfy, cute & versatile! I bought mine in a size up because I liked the ultra oversized feel! My husband, not so much, butttttttttt #sorrynotsorry, honey buns. 

This outfit is quickly becoming my go-to look each week. OK, by each week I mean each day. Can you blame me!? You can wear it over a cotton tank like this look today, or you can dress it up by layering it over a chambray button-up with a tan wool skirt and some over the knee boots!

Versatility...comfort...style...ability to hide the 15 lbs I'm going to gain around my midsection in the holiday weeks ahead....check, check, check.

Follow me on Insta! @blaineashley




No comments:

Post a Comment