Image Map

11.17.2015

Fall Uniform


I love that the 90s are coming back around in full force with all things denim. I think it adds just enough of that casual-cool vibe to any look. Dresses any outfit down just to my liking! I'm big on vests lately, and I think a go-to denim one is just the right piece to rock this trend and give you that "outfit finisher" you might be looking for! You don't have to fully commit to those sometimes (ok most times) bulky denim jackets, but you still get the look! I threw mine over a simple cotton tee and my distressed black skinnies. I added the red plaid scarf because, well, #fall. Duh.

I wore my comfy ankle boots to run errands around town, but you can easily take this into the evening hours by throwing on a pair of tall heeled boots or some chunky pumps! 

This is definitely a go-to look for this season for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment