Image Map

1.16.2014

Slouchy











[sweater: GAP, jeans: GAP; boots: Target; bag: TJMaxx; rings: H&M; bracelets: Forever21, Madewell, sunglasses: Rayban]

It's a good thing this slouchy clothing thing is in these days. I woke up Wednesday morning and it was like all of a sudden all of the clothes that fit me like, 2 days ago have warped and no longer fit like they did. My body woke up and decided to look pregnant. At least more than it had before. Good thing I actually AM pregnant, amiright? I'd really have a mental breakdown if this was just the result of one too many sugar cookies over Christmas. Which, I guess it very well could be that, too. I have the sweet tooth that haunts every dentist's dreams.

So maybe I tried on 5 pairs of my regular pants when I was getting dressed for work because I am already sick and tired of the legging thing, and not a single pair fit comfortably. They button and all, but I just can't help but think that they're cutting off all circulation to my unborn child. Thus, after throwing the ultimate pathetic first-time-pregnant girl fit, I found my old boyfriend jeans (because hello, they're MADE to be big) and the baggiest sweater I own and called it a day. Unfortunately, I think the day has come where I have to put my size 4 skinny jeans in the back of my closet for the next 5 months. Bring on the maternity elastic waist bands that come up to your bra line. Every man's dream.


SHOP MY LOOK HERE:


No comments:

Post a Comment