Image Map

1.05.2014

Inspired by: Casual Sequins





Every year, the holidays roll around and every female leaps for joy to grab every opportunity they can to throw on some sparkle. By the time New Years Eve has come and gone, the sparkle has worn out its welcome and it is quickly thrown in the back of our closets with our high school letter jackets and bottle-capped belts.  Now I'm not usually one to express my love for year-round sequins, but lately they've really been catching my eye. Women everywhere are finding more ways to style them throughout the seasons, and I'm becoming more and more of a fan of casual sparkle. As long as they remain in moderation, of course. I'm not trying to be Vanna White here, y'all.

While browsing a few of my inspiration boards, I stumbled across these images as saved them as reminders that sequins can be done tastefully and oh so casual-chicly (we're making that a word). I can't wait to pick up a few sequined pieces and find ways to incorporate them into my current wardrobe!

In the meantime, here are a few sequined gems you can snag for yourself and your closet today:

Blazer //  Mini Skirt // Maxi Skirt (obsessed with this look!) // Sequin Pants // Sequin top (from bottom right pic) 


No comments:

Post a Comment