Image Map

9.30.2012

A Little Darker

I wore this outfit to a fashion event here in Austin on Friday night. It was on the top floor of a building surrounded by glass windows & 360 degree views of downtown. It had this dapper glam unfinished warehouse feel and was such a fun way to kickoff the weekend. I've been looking for an excuse to wear this leather accented peplum top and my favorite pair of mary jane pumps, so it was just the occasion! I paired the two with this ultra comfy lace cotton skirt and threw a studded belt over it to edge things up a little. The night was SO much fun and I was so happy to have one of my best girlfriends there as my hot date. Thanks to Polly, the designer of the mega awesome Rare Trends Collection, for my tickets!

Also, yes, the blonde locks are gone and my hair is now brown with a little blonde ombre fade underneath. It's taking some getting used to.










Top: Nordstrom (recent) (similarsimilar); Skirt: Zara (similar); Belt: Francesca's Collections; Clutch: Express; Shoes: Vince Camuto; Jewelry: Chloe + Isabel



No comments:

Post a Comment