Image Map

7.15.2012

Tied Up

I apologize for my neglect lately. I haven't abandoned OCW, I've just had a zillion things going on this week. Not to mention Austin's gotten some very much needed rain all day every day for the last week, so outfit posts weren't exactly easy to come by. Regardless, I'm back. There's been a little bit of sunshine mixed with rain today, so we had just enough time this morning to snag a few pics. Since it's been so hot, it's always nice to have some lightweight linen to wear when you're running errands and out and about around town. I found these linen shorts in a random clearance pile at Old Navy recently and let me tell you, they were a steal. I basically made money off of them. I love them because they're so comfy and just nice enough to wear with heels and a cute top for church and lunch with family and friends in town. Now, you're probably looking at my shoes thinking you've seen them in every post for the last month, and you may or may not be correct. Yes they're a little exhausted on the blog, but I just can't not wear them. I pretty much sleep in these bad boys. They're SO comfortable and easy to walk in and supportive and everything a great shoe should be. Not to mention they're just so dang cute and can go with basically anything I own. AND I got them on clearance at Nordstrom last month. Steal. Have I mentioned how great Sam Edelman shoes are? They're my favorite. I can't get enough. Every girl needs at least one pair. I've also been rocking this sock bun + braid for the last week. It's a new favorite of mine solely because it keeps my thick hair up and out of my face during this hot summer! It's way easy to do, too. Tutorial coming soon, so stand by on that one...

Anyway, it's been a lovely weekend with friends and family and this Sunday is off to a great start! Hopefully all of you had a great couple of days as well! Can you believe it's already mid-July? Blows my mind. Happy happy Sunday everyone!







Want to re-create this outfit? Here's what I'm Wearing:

Top: Target (old, similar, similar, similar); Shorts: Old Navy; Belt: Target (old, similar); Sandals: Sam Edelman (sold out, you can also find them here); Bag: Old Navy; Watch: Michael Kors; Bracelets: Target, Chloe + Isabel; Earrings: Chloe + Isabel; Sunglasses: Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment