Image Map

7.05.2012

Bistro

With the mid-week holiday and gorgeous weather, the beginning of July has been a great one. Not a ton going on and lots of relaxing and enjoying life happening around our household. Today I met my sweet guy for a last minute lunch date at this fab little bistro in Westlake. I'm talking fresh, light, and delicious menu items that are just so full of flavor and visually appealing...it's amazing. I'm a big fan of fresh fruits and veggies at all time of day and I love any place that offers these types of plates in varieties on their menu. Lucky for me, they're everywhere around this city. Reason number 8,498 as to why I love Austin, TX. If you're ever in the Westlake Hills area of Austin, check out Blue Dahlia Bistro...it's to die for!










What I'm Wearing: Top: F21 (similar); Jacket: F21 (similar); Denim: Zara (similar, similar ); Necklace: J.Crew (different color here, similar here & here); Shoes: Converse; Bag: Old Navy; Sunglasses: Ray-ban; Watch: Michael Kors; Bracelet: ASOS



No comments:

Post a Comment