Image Map

7.02.2012

Monday's Must Haves: Safari Style

I don't know what it is, but I'm loving the safari look right now. Something about it is so chic looking and it's such an easy day-to-night look. The army green military jacket is so versatile and can add a little bit of an edgy, tough look to a girly ensemble. I love it paired with other neutral hues and animal prints as seen in the inspiration photo below! It also looks amazing over a simple lace dress or skirt. I'm always drawn to a look that combines dressy, dainty pieces with harder, edgier combinations. A nude pump, chic clutch and sparkly statement necklace can take this same outfit from daytime casual to a night on the town. I pulled a few pieces to show you how you, too, can create this same look!


Safari


Jacket / Tank / Shorts / Boots / Belt / Bag / Earrings (similar style) / Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment