Image Map

5.23.2012

A Mini Obsession

You might remember this post in which I addressed the ever-so-controversial fringe issue. Well, girls, let me just tell you, all of my skepticism passed after I discovered this fabulous little mini skirt. Seriously, the fringe is just the right amount when paired with a plain top - not too overwhelming or tacky! I'm obsessed. It came in all sorts of fun colors, but this teal one totally won me over. It's perfect for a fun night out with girlfriends or a date night with your man! And it can be dressed up with heels and a button down top or dressed down with some flats, a cotton tee and a statement necklace. Which ever way you choose, it's totally a winner. At least in my book. This is definitely going to be a repeat item for me this summer!






Top: Francesca's; Skirt: Zara; Shoes: Vince Camuto; Clutch: Express (old, similar); Jewelry: Nordstrom, Express, Fossil, James Avery, Lucky Brand




No comments:

Post a Comment