Image Map

5.16.2012

Denim on Denim

Up until very recently, I had this weird vendetta against massive amounts of denim. Dresses, over-alls, jackets paired with jeans..all of it. Denim was a one item per outfit kind of thing. Lately though, I've seen numerous celebs and models on runways totally rocking denim in a new way and I'm definitely digging it. I don't know what it was that changed in me, maybe I've gone a little crazy, who knows? But the all-denim look is a winner right now. Especially when it's different shades. Yes, maybe it looks a little Zach Morris on Saved by the Bell-esque, but the 90s are totally coming back, girls. And really, who didn't love Zach Morris? So dig through the vault and find your light and dark denim..and put them together. Because with some fun pumps, jewels and a great bag, you can totally have a great look for a girls' night out! At least that's where I'm going. Denim on denim..I vote yes.









Top: J.Crew (ripped on one arm so I cut the sleeves off - similar here); Jeans: Gap (old, similar here); Shoes: BCBG (old, similar here); Clutch: Urban Outfitters; Jewelry: Fossil, Dillard's, Lucky Brand, James Avery, Nordstrom



Speaking of the 90s and denim cut off shirts...I guess great minds think alike. My sister is working one too in a serious way for a "90s prom" themed party tonight...she's sooo Stephanie Tanner mixed with a little Kelly Kapowski. How cute is she? I love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment