Image Map

12.18.2013

What I Wore: Festive








So we had our divisional Christmas party at work on Monday. The theme was "tacky sweater", but I seemed to have misplaced my beaded, poinsettia-clad threads, so I just got festive instead. It's the holiday season, duh. When else can you wear metallics and flannels and sparkles and patent leather pumps all at once? I like to take full advantage of this special time of year. Some could argue that I still stuck to the "tacky" theme. I argue that those people are boring. Branch out y'all. Fashion is supposed to be fun and expressive.

Cheers to tacky sweaters..or lack thereof. In my case, cheers to wearing all of your favorite holiday getup all at once. There ain't nothin' wrong with feeling the festive holiday spirit, y'all. ONE WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS!


Top: Forever 21; Skirt: Banana Republic via Buffalo Exchange; Heels: Zara; Necklace: F21; Lips: NARS 'Heat Wave'


No comments:

Post a Comment