Image Map

1.23.2013

Greenie


Something about a monochromatic look is so attractive to me. I love the idea of wearing all one color - whether it's all the same shade or more of an ombre style like I've done here...

Green is the color of the season, guys. Lucky for me, I like the shade and have no problem pulling it out as much as possible! I love that mint is still in, and I decided to change up my usual pairings and throw another shade of mint on top of my favorite mint denim. For some reason I have Brittany Murphy singing the "Mentos" song in the movie Clueless in my head....too many "mints" in one sentence.

What do you guys think? 50 shades of green not your thing? I'm a big advocate of comfy, slouchy looks, as long as they look somewhat polished. This was a grab-lunch-on-a-Saturday kind of look, but I could have just thrown some nude or leopard (because leopard is a neutral these days) pumps on and I could have been ready for a night on the town!





Sweater: Old Navy (old); Denim: Zara; Boots: Dolce Vita; Clutch: Target (recently on clearance); Necklace: Chloe + Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment