Image Map

1.22.2013

Camoflage & Pearls

I grew up with a dad who owns a hunting business. Camo was never in short supply around our house and it certainly was no stranger in our closets. While it typically was limited to Saturdays out at the ranch (at least for me), I so love that the fatigues are now on designer and department store shelves as apart of everyday wear. I grabbed this top on a whim to wear as a jacket over a white tank for a casual tomboy look, but I love the unexpected look it creates when it's buttoned and a little more polished with girly accessories. My dad is either going to applaud my unexpected use of his favorite print or spit on me for disgracing the hunting gods. 

Also...with the 70 degree weather we've had in Austin, I've been tempted to bust out the shorts. However, seeing my pasty white legs that have been covered up for a couple of months is disgusting and alarming. Where's the sunshine and summer heat!? I'm ready.







Top: Cotton On (available in-store); Trench: BCBGeneration; Shorts: Guess (similar); Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (old - color out of stock, but available here); Booties: Steve Madden (old); Necklaces: Express, Francesca's; Watch: Michael Kors; Sunglasses: Ray-ban

No comments:

Post a Comment