Image Map

1.07.2013

Dressed Down Sparkle


I wore this little sequin number out on NYE - cliche, I know. But I HAD to wear something with sequins! I dressed it up a little more that night, but I definitely decided that it wasn't going to be the last time this season I wore that thing.

I kind of love the aesthetic of dressing down otherwise glammed up pieces. It's fun to add a little pop of fancy to our lives, even on the average Monday dinner date. Or Sunday afternoon lunch. I say there's nothing wrong with it. Am I right or am I right?

So, because I'm all about comfort when it's chilly outside, I swapped out my torn up skinny jeans and I threw on this mini with my slouchy tank, cozy sweater and my favorite sneaks to spice up the casual look. It's so fun to wear pieces in an unexpected way for an effortless style!

Who said you have to save the sequins for fancy heels, dressy tops and special occasions? 
Not I said the fly.






Tank: F21; Sweater: Old Navy; Skirt: MM Couture; Sneakers: F21 (old, similar here); Lips: NARS 'Heat Wave'

No comments:

Post a Comment