Image Map

12.03.2012

Stripes


I've said it before, I'll say it again. A girl can never go wrong with stripes. It's a staple. A go-to. At least for me. I decided to pair one of my favorite tees with a striped tweed skirt for one big explosion of stripes for an event I went to this weekend. Let me just tell you...I loved every minute. Was it a liiiittle loud? Yes. But who cares?

I love a skirt with tights and boots. It's a fun way to dress up your flat equestrian boots. If you want to spruce up your skirt a little for nighttime outings, swap the boots for a chunky pump or bootie for the same casual feel but with a little pizzazz.






Top: Old Navy (recently on clearance); Skirt: Target; Tights: Hue; Boots: DSW; Necklace: Chloe + Isabel; Watch: Michael Kors; Sunglasses: Ray-ban; Bag: Deux Lux

No comments:

Post a Comment