Image Map

12.22.2012

Holiday Style Series: Christmassy

I'm usually not a huge fan of the traditional Christmas getup that rolls around this time of year. I think wearing red and green together seems a little cliche so I typically tend to stray from that combo. However, I'm a big big BIG supporter of all things plaid and/or flannel, and for some reason this white button-down was screaming my name. Just in case anyone is on the fence about wearing this pattern, DON'T BE! I'm a firm believer that anyone and everyone can rock it and I love the look! I love the laid-back, casual, cozy feel it tends to create and I definitely encourage both guys and girls to own at least one plaid or flannel shirt this season. 

I paired the top with a few more pops of red to enhance my favorite color of the season and make it a little more bold/holiday-esque. Since I decided to pair my slouchy boyfriend jeans with the baggy shirt, I put a dainty shoe with it to add a touch of femininity and daintiness to the otherwise semi-disheveled look. 

Speaking of these shoes.. Totally encompassing the bold color, cap-toe metallic trends of this year...I meannnnn..BRAVO, Target. Bra.vo.





Jacket: F21; Top: Old Navy; Denim: Gap; Shoes: Target; Bag: Rebecca Minkoff; Watch: Michael Kors; Bracelet: Madewell; Necklace: Chloe and Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment