Image Map

6.14.2012

Summer Inspiration

Now that we're well into June, I think we can officially say that summer has arrived. The heat index has been 100+ for the last couple of weeks down here in Texas, so we've spent lots of time by the pool, on the lake or floating the river. I'm so excited for the warm weather and so ready for the summer parties, barbeques and vacations! Summer wardrobe is what really excites me, though. Cutoff and colored denim, fedoras, friendship bracelets, gladiator sandals, aviator sunglasses, woven headbands, neon nails, bright bikinis, big beach bags, turquoise jewelry, lace sundresses...all of it just makes me beyond happy. I could go on and on. It's time to bring out the boho/hippie fashions..I'm obsessed. I really have nothing exciting to say, I just thought I'd share with you guys some of my summer wardrobe inspiration photos, and express my excitement that the season is here. If these pics don't make you want to run off to a beach vacation or sit on a patio with some live music and a margarita, then shame on you. Just kidding. But really. As your Thursday passes, enjoy these pics and drift off into a happy place imagining you're laying by the ocean somewhere. It's almost the weekend!















No comments:

Post a Comment