Image Map

12.02.2015

Textures



Stripes +leopard print go together liiiiiiike PJ&J. Like Tim & Faith. Like my couch & reruns of The Real Housewives of OC. Like all fabulous pairs.

Don't ever be afraid to combine the two! 

I found this fabulous pair of faux-leather leggings from Express and I'm beyond obsessed. They're sleek, comfortable, warm and trendy! Definitely a must-have this time of year. I threw them on with my favorite sneaks, this long striped tee and then topped my look off with a cozy cable knit since the temps are a bit chilly in Dallas right now! 

All & all, the combined look had some great texture and print. I got compliments all day long at the unexpected pairings! 

Don't be afraid to step out of your fashion boundaries...you never know when you'll surprise yourself and feel fab!









Sweater: H&M; Tee: Old Navy; Leggings: Express; Sneakers: Steve Madden; Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment