Image Map

12.10.2015

Farrah



So...this jumpsuit, y'all. I found it at this darling little store in Dallas (checkout Lion + Witch in the Oak Lawn area if you're around!). I was looking for a laid-back cool, NYE outfit, and when I saw this, I was inspired! It has that boho, 70s vibe that I'm all over these days. In fact, they call it their "Farrah" jumpsuit! Can't you just see the blonde bombshell and her big curls rocking this at a party back in the day? I love it because it's flowy, comfortable and a little bit sassy with the cutout back and metallic detailing. 

To top off my look, I found some art-deco style earrings, added my leather moto jacket and ran with this retro vibe.

If you're looking for something different this holiday, try out a jumpsuit. I'll admit, I'm sometimes skeptical, but ultimately they are SO fun, chic and stylish! 








Jumpsuit: Lion + Witch Dallas (@lionandwitch); Jacket: Nordstrom

Photography: Connor Wade Phototography


No comments:

Post a Comment