Image Map

8.19.2014

Birks are Back


In case you haven't heard... Those old ugly sandals that were all the rage 25 years ago are totes back with a vengeance. Maybe I was skeptical at first, because hey, maybe they're the glorified, bulky, sandal version of Crocs. And while Crocs might be like walking on a rubber cloud, they don't exactly scream attractive. And up until now, the ole Birkies didn't either. However, the brand has kept their traditional shoe alive in different colors, but they've also added more styles and prints for our liking. So, I've been seeing them everywhere these days, and the more I see, the more I approve. They give any look a laid back I-don't-care-but-I-really-do cool girl type vibe. Not to mention, they're all sorts of luxurious on the foot comfort thing. So, I'm a big fan. Big. Huge!

... I just said that in my head like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman...you know you did too.

So, what I'm saying is, if you're looking at your closet and you're like mannn...I wish I had a super comfy shoe that maybe isn't super attractive but is trendy so it's kind of cute for the time being and I'm always in a rush and super busy it has to be something that I could slip on quickly and wear everywhere I go, resist the urge to invest in crocs. Grab a pair of Birks. You'll thank me later.

Here are a few snazzy little pairs that I have my eye on...click the pic to shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment