Image Map

4.29.2013

lace + boots


I love that it's spring for 1,000 reasons. One of those many reasons is I now can bust out every single lace item I own and exhaust them to no end. I just picked up this little sundress at H&M a few weeks ago and I'm pretty obsessed. It's comfy, simple and the cut is easy to wear. It can be belted or worn with a statement necklace...I mean, options are endless here, guys.

To dress it down a little, I threw on my favorite little boots that have just a little pop of salmon/coral in them, so I donned my fave Kendra Scott gems to bring out that spring color up top.

Be prepared to see me in the dress numerous times...it's going to happen.

Happy Monday!!








What I'm Wearing - Dress: H&M; Clutch: Target; Boots: Corral; Watch: Michael Kors; Earrings: Kendra Scott

1 comment:

  1. such a perfectly austin outfit! i can totally picture you dining outside at Perla's in this (and then stopping into Kendra Scott for "dessert" of course!). the cut of this dress is seriously perfect and you look so tan!

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete