Image Map

7.09.2013

Insta-4th



I know, it's been 1,000 years since my last post. Things have been a bit crazy in our life and spare time has totally gotten away from me!

But, I'm back now. And I'm here to brag on the aMAZE holiday weekend I spent with friends out in east Texas.

July 4 is like, the number two best holiday of the year. It just makes ya feel good to be alive, ya know? Yeah? I don't know.

Anyway, we spent it at a friend's gorgeous home about two hours east of Dallas and I never wanted to leave that little hidden paradise.


Here's just a quick little photo diary of the patriotic weekend...what better to get my blog rolling again than to recap on the fun memories as of late? Obviously these aren't my only fun memories recently, but they're the only ones you're going to see for now.

Yea yeaaaa....go America.

















No comments:

Post a Comment