Image Map

2.20.2013

Throw it On

Everyone has those pieces that they resort to when they need only have a few moments to get dressed and go. Or when they're too lazy to think. Or when the rest of the laundry is dirty. Or maybe just because it's a favorite.

Whatever the reason, it's always nice to have those items lying around that you can whip together and run out the door wearing without thinking twice. I think everything in this outfit qualifies as that type of item for me. I've been living in this sweater...seriously, I think I've almost worn holes in it in the short amount of time I've had it because I wear it so much. It's so easy and SO stinkin' comfortable. I can't stay away. You can't really go wrong with a slouchy tank and some skinnies, either. So obviously this is like, all my favorite go-tos in one. And, naturally, when you're out running errands, it's nice to have a comfy shoe on, so these studded ankle booties are the perfect pair to slip on to tie the whole look together.

Effortless and oh so easy. And, sidenote, not a single clothing item (bag & shoes included) in my whole outfit cost more than $40. I mean....

To dress it up a little I added my favorite new bling from Oia Jules. It's pretty amazing - visit her website here to browse her gorg collection!




Sweater: Dillard's; Tank: American Eagle; Necklace: Oia Jules; Jeans: Old Navy; Boots: Target; Sunglasses: Ray-ban; Bag: Target; Bracelet: Madewell; Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment