Image Map

11.14.2012

Red + Camel

I have been stupidly busy lately. I don't know what it is in the water, but I feel like I've been going 90 mph for three weeks.

Whether I'm working, traveling, running errands or going out, my go-to is a slouchy sweater and fun mini. Luckily, it's finally feeling like fall around here so it gives me another excuse to throw on some leggings and comfy boots to keep my gams warm.

This is one of my favorite color combinations - something about it is crisp and classic. If a bright red knit sweater isn't in your collection, I highly recommend you make it a point to add it. It can be styled so many ways and is a staple for the holiday season in my wardrobe! The same goes for a wool camel skirt or peacoat - it's timeless!

I also love a good leopard printed piece for looks like this because it's a great way to bring together those browns, tans and blacks in your outfit!




Sweater: Express; Skirt: Gap; Boots: DSW; Clutch: Express; Necklace: F21; Bracelets: Chloe + Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment