Image Map

9.09.2013

Pink



Naturally I got all done up one night for a date and saw a quick moment to grab a few outfit pics, but my camera decided not to cooperate. So a trusty iPhone is all I had. I snagged this cropped top and skirt several months ago on sale and they're two of my favorite pieces. Sometimes it's fun to feel girly in a full, flowy, tea-length skirt, amIright? 

The cropped top trend kind of weirds me out, but I think it can be done so tastefully when paired with something to distract from the fact that your midsection is peeking through. It's kind of like the new age Hollister tube top. Remember when that was cool? Short, cotton tube tops? Yikes.

Since the skirt is SO stinking pink, I just paired it with some black and white accessories and called it a night. Along with my go-to turquoise statement necklace.

Happy Monday!!






What I'm Wearing: Top: ASOS; Skirt: ASOS (other colors still available here); Heels: Target; Bag: Target; Rings: H&M; Necklace: Zara; Watch: Michael Kors; Bracelets: F21; Lips: NARS 'Schiap'; Sunglasses: Milk + Honey Boutique (Dallas, TX)

No comments:

Post a Comment