Image Map

2.06.2012

Monday's Must Haves

Naturally, I spend about 12 hours a day shopping looking at clothes online. Ok, maybe not 12 hours, because that would insinuate I have no job, life, social skills or money, but I definitely do my share. When I have spare time I tend to navigate to cute little boutiques around town, the mall, Nordstrom Rack, maybe I roam around Target for hours...I mean you name it, I'm probably a frequent visitor. Kind of embarassing. BUT, my point is, I'm constantly seeing things that I like and want to purchase but don't because my husband's got a tight grip and eye on where our money goes. And rightfully so...I may or may not have a slight problem. So, through my online surfing to store visits, here are some things that I'm seeing and kind of loving right now. I thought I'd share these fabulous finds with you.
TOP:
This cotton tee from Gap. It comes in amazing neon colors, is lightweight, comfortable and is so perfect for spring. SO cute with an arm full of bracelets, cropped jeans and a wedge shoe or some cute denim shorts and sandals.
DRESS:
This sweater dress from LOFT. So casual and effortless and just so. stinkin'. cute. I love the coral and navy combo.
SHOE:
I am beyond obsessed with this shoe from Steve Madden. Love the neutral, earthy tones.
OUTERWEAR:
This color-blocked cardigan from Anthropologie is a-maz-ing.
ACCESSORY:
This necklace from Kendra Scott. Aqua tones are in for spring and I'm obsessed with all of her jewelry. Perfect statement piece to dress up a casual tee or spice up a flirty dress.
DENIM:
I LOVE these yellow skinnies from Madewell. Such a fun way to wear color for spring. I'd totally wear them with a loose fitting grey tank and a fun heel.
BAG:
This bag is going to be my next Michael Kors purchase. It's so clean and chic looking and I can't get enough of it. The same bag in white is also amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment