Image Map

10.20.2011

Where It All Started...

Since I was in elementary school, I've had a passion and an eye for all things fashion. I love keeping up with trends and taking fashion tips from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Blake Lively, Rachel Zoe, Lea Michele and Sarah Jessica Parker. My husband laughs at how often I watch award shows just for the fashion, or how often I buy fashion magazines for inspiration on the latest trends. I love mixing looks and finding unique pieces to wear with staple items to create fun and fashionable outfits for any occasion. Over the years, I've helped my friends style outfits and given tips and advice to those who may not be as obsessed with trends and styling as I am. In college, I lived with two of my best friends and we laughed at how often each of them disregarded their own closets and searched through mine to find outfits to wear. I loved helping them find cute combinations of their own pieces and mine, and both of them inspired me to continue to share my love of fashion with others. My time spent living in a house with them is the real inspiration for the title of my blog. I decided to start this blog to share my thoughts, advice, outfits, tips or any other fashion-related garb I decide might be worth sharing with you. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment